Sunday, December 16, 2007

Merry Christmas Yall

The Count Down Is On, Christmas is right around the corner....... I'm so glad we have our shopping done! I had to go to Best Buy to buy black ink for my printer and it was a mad house - and I still can't print, need the color ones too! I thought I could print in black/white, BUT no I guess all of the cartridges has to be full. Anyway, our boys are growing so fast and time is flying by. Rhett is already 3 months old! He wants to talk but can't remember from time to time how to get that sound out. Ryan is ready for Santa; he only wants a John Deere Gator, Tractor, and a 4-wheeler. I told him to ask for 1 thing, Santa has a lot of kids to get presents for. I hope he wants the gator more than the other 2! We are thankful that Rhett doesn't have a long list of expensive items! (not yet anyway). Ryan is looking forward to his Christmas Party at school. I've set up a big surprise for him and his friends (along w/ my class)........a visit from Santa - which will be played by my Dad. --Thanks Dad!--- I can't wait to see their little faces! I probably will not post anything again until after Christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEARs DAY!!!! Love the Haney Family: Dave, Tara, Ryan & Rhett

No comments: